At Soundsteps we believe that every child has the ability to learn to play a musical instrument if they are provided with a fun and encouraging environment in which to learn.
Our lesson books are designed to get the most out of every child - they include visual imagery, quizzes and our own 'fun' pieces which provide dynamic, fast-track learning in both keyboard and piano techniques.
In Soundsteps classes your child will:
- learn to read and write music from their very first session
- have an instrument provided for lessons
- receive an 'all-around' music education including aural and theory
- get end of term feedback which will help monitor progress
- have opportunities to enter internationally recognised exams
- get on line learning resources to help support practise at home
join today and release your child's musical potential -
why not give us a tinkle?